Digital Marketing Experts - Amorgos
The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos is looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated individuals , to be a part of the team.
Digital Marketing Experts
Day to day responsibilities will involve in each position:
Digital Marketing Administration:
- Coordinate with the hotel's Team to ensure the brand’s guidelines’ are met
- Develops an annual marketing communication plan and implement this
- Ensure all external communications made are correct, brand compliant and will enhance the brand image
- Establish strong relationships with local, regional and international media in order to maximize the brands exposure.
- Develop and execute promotional and brand building exercises in conjunction with the marketing department
- Organize and manage press & social media images.
- Plan and execute press previews and related activities
- Manage Public Relations filing and special submissions
- Collect, organize, and distribute press clippings and social media coverage with regular status reports on monthly, weekly and yearly basis
- Plan and execute social media communications strategy through content development and calendar planning
- Develop, compile and distribute weekly and monthly social media reporting, Create custom images, gifs, and videos specifically for the social media space & platforms
- Build and manage good relationship with influencers, bloggers etc.
- Ensure clear communication with the top management
- Photo selection, texts preparation and follow up for the hotel's procures to be addressed to Travel Agents
- TripAdvisor's comments management
- Hotel's and OTA's Websites audit and update
- Hotel's representation @ International Tourism Fairs
- Organizing, coordinating and implementing press & fam trips
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience and attributes:
- Comfortable communicating in English, both speaking and writing (we work only in English)
- At least 1-year experience with Facebook Ads.
- Comfortable with data analysis using Excel and learning new technology. Google Data Studio experience is a plus.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing strategy to hit business goals.
- Expected to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance.
- Interested in mastering all aspects of digital marketing (PPC, Analytics, SEO, CRO, CRM).
- Potential and determination to become a world-class growth expert
- Certifications via online or in-person digital marketing courses are a plus.
Key Experience & Skills:
- Full knowledge of English language (knowledge of additional language will be appreciated).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2010 or later
- Previous experience as e-commerce - sales & marketing agent or relevant role
- Organizational Skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Staff accommodation and meals
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment
- Continuous professional development prospects
- Yearly Employment.
- Office basis:Amorgos, Greece
Should you wish to be a member of Aegialis Hotel & Spa team, please send us your CV with a recent photo
[Το send your CV please click here]