Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Services Athens, Attica, Greece DMS 003
In WIND, we believe in a world ofconnection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that peopleenrich their liveswith all thatcommunications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only onexpressing themselves,while we take care of the technology thatenables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives,WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as aDigital Marketing Specialistand drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Manage and optimize all digital advertising accounts delivering the KPI targets as given by Wind senior management
- Work together with the digital marketing specialists, as well as the Product and Brand teams to ensure all briefs are managed in a timely manner and delivered through the lens of exceeding target KPIs
- Continuously monitoring customer needs, market trends, competitor activity and regulatory changes to ensure the product remains a category leader
- Be creative with solutions when confronted with challenges
- 2 or more years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong track record in managing and optimizing cross channel digital marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads manager using all ad formats (Search, YouTube, UAC, Social Media Ads, etc.)
- Experience identifying and working with audiences
- Ensure that data, data based decisioning and innovation is at the heart of all digital activation
- Experience managing A/B tests across all channels
- Knowledge of tracking solutions and experience working with conversions
- Ability to be proactive and work independently to drive projects to completion
- Experience working with KPI's and an understanding of how to deliver to KPI targets
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ensure digital marketing ways of working are maintained across business
- Be ready to pick up this project – own it and champion it!
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Loves working in a team!
You Are Perfect If You Also Have:
- SEO, Google Analytics, CRM, CRO and display advertising campaigns
- Newsletter development and distribution
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, highly dynamic environment
Join Our Team and:
- Be partof a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Workwith passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learnin a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career pathin dynamic organization
- Enjoycompetitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]