Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in cyber security or related technology industries?
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will combine sharp technical skills with commercial mindset.
You must be eager to expand your marketing skills on a global level and looking to work in a vibrant, fast-paced and innovative working environment!
Are you the one? Looking forward to receiving your application!!
The company offers the following benefits for the Digital Marketing Specialist position:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical
- Additional benefits
- Continuous training
- Innovative environment
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Works closely with the Marketing Manager to establish the digital marketing strategy and funnel of the company for all countries and customer segments.
- Manages all digital properties of OSI including corporate website and social media (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). This includes content management and updates via Wordpress CMS, as well as organic and paid posts on social media platforms, based on briefing by Marketing Communications
- Manages all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, Adwords and display advertising, remarketing/retargeting and sets measurable marketing goals
- Monitors campaign and traffic performance on Google Analytics, liaises with digital marketing agencies and presents monthly reports to the Marketing Manager
- Monitors media spend against set awareness/conversion targets and makes recommendations for sharper customer targeting and engagement
- Sets up and deploys email marketing communications to OSI client database, monitors performance, conducts A/B testing for continuous improvement and makes recommendations for greater effectiveness
- Monitors CRM data health, proposes ways to ensure customer opt-in to marketing and acts as marketing champion for GDPR compliance
The ideal candidate for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist will be expected to possess the following:
- BSc in Marketing. Additional courses in digital marketing such as Google, Hubspot or similar providers are highly valued
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad Manager, Facebook Business Suite and other social media business platforms
- Familiarity with code will be considered a bonus
- English fluency (level C2) is required
- Experience in integrated marketing platforms, e.g. Hubspot and email marketing engines e.g. Mailchimp is required
For more information, you can contact Tzina Vamvatsikou at +30 2166001356 #digitalmarketing #marketingjobs
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Digital Marketing Specialist, apply now!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα