Digital Marketing Specialist
PoP-Air, is a Greek is a fashion company, that aims to dress dynamic adolescents and young in spirit people, who favour fresh and modern fashion and are connected to each other all around Greece.
PoP-Air seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to work within our in-house eCommerce team. The role reports to the eCommerce Manager, who will be on hand to support and train you, while you are given the opportunity to lead and grow your skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven, well organized person who is creative and who wants to make a real impact to a fast-growing company.
- Brief, support, and monitor activity on Affiliate Networks including campaign planning, creative delivery process, promotional campaigns & all analysis / backend processes necessary to maintain & optimise all the activities
- Experience managing or assisting in management of large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs, with recommendations for improvements.
- Able to generate traffic to the company’s website.
- Support the planning and implementing of marketing campaigns in other channels such as CRM, PPC, display advertising, social media, SEO
- Develop and write digital content and assist in maintaining the content publishing calendar
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Creating promotions and providing measurable results on their effectiveness, as well as continuously fine-tuning the effectiveness of these retail promotions.
- Help support the team when needed
- 1-2 years of work experience in a digital marketing, online marketing, email marketing or other marketing roles
- Clear understanding of KPIs and targets
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable hands on experience in managing and optimising Affiliate campaigns, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Understanding of how digital marketing channels function
- Good knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software would be a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Great understanding of analytics tools
- Good analysis and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, adaptable with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and respectful of others
- Must have a ‘Can do approach’
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]