Digital Performance & Campaign Manager - Thessaloniki
Apiron is a technology company headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, specializing in the development of next generation e-platforms and intelligent solutions for the automation of business processes. Apiron was formed in 2014 and since then it has been rapidly expanding, building a strong presence in Great Britain, Poland, Central Europe and the Balkans.
Apiron is now in a process of continuous growth, enjoying healthy sales, increasing its human resources and becoming a trusted, strategic partner for clients in Europe.
As we are growing stronger, we are looking to hire a Digital Performance & Campaign Manager to be part of our Marketing Team.
The person filling the position of Digital Performance & Campaign Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing digital and social campaigns according to an agreed strategy. He/she will be a part of the Marketing Team and hence work closely with upper management to identify and suggest strategic ways that will contribute to the objectives of the company. He/she will work closely with a team of designers and copywriters, right under the supervision of the Head of Marketing.
- Developing and executing Social Media & Digital Media paid campaigns based on the set Marketing Strategies
- Monitoring/reporting on campaign results and making changes and suggestions for current and future campaigns
- Execute weekly and monthly media plans (i.e. organic and paid).
- Help grow fan and follower base on key company social media accounts (e.g., FB, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Help analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts
- Monitor, evaluate and produce qualitative and quantitative conclusions about competitive activity
- Stay up-to-date with the key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing technologies and tools and report on best practices
- MA Degree in Digital Marketing or related field is an advantage (BA Degree candidates will be considered based on their work experience)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Experience in planning, developing and executing social media and digital media campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis, optimization and campaign reporting is mandatory (huge advantage if campaigns were ran in the fashion industry and especially in the field of Fashion Accessorize- Watches and Jewelry)
- Experience with A/B ads testing
- Up-to-date knowledge of Social Media and Digital Media environment and trends in terms of all paid activities
- Understanding of different conversion rates results and their interpretation according to general and industry standards
- Advance knowledge and experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in collaborating with Graphic Designers and producing materials for social and digital campaigns
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Strong administration, organizational skills and teamwork skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of one or more of the following languages would be considered an advantage: Serbian, Polish, Czech
- Open minded and easy going
- Eager to learn & develop
- Flexible towards change
- Action/result oriented
- Accepts both positive and negative feedback openly
To send your CV please contact us at:
[To send your CV please click here.]
Job code reference: DPCM