Randstad Hellas is seeking to recruit, on behalf of its client, an Australian leading provider of digital advertisement management and content solutions for all media types, a passionate and eager to learn, Digital Video Quality Controller fluent in the Turkish language.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- performing quality assurance testing on video, audio, closed captioning, in SD/HD
- file recording in company's platform
- handling incoming clients' supplied materials (audio, video, subtitles, and graphics) for file production
- performing emulation QC of several different types of files
- performing file QCs using various programs
- audible quality assurance testing of encoded audio material, and compressed video material
- providing technical support in related issues
- handling vectorscopes-waveforms,Video Betacam (Play/Rec - SP/Digital)
- verifying the compliance of Media product to client specifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in computer science, programming, electronics, A/V technology, television production or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in relevant role in a production company/TV channel/other media
- File quality control experience is preferred
- Computer basic knowledge of PC/Microsoft Office (excel, access, word, powerpoint)/emails required
- A fundamental understanding of audio, video, interactive multimedia, software playback programs, and consumer electronic devices would be a plus
- General knowledge of media/digital media is a plus
- Knowledge of coding video files would be considered as an asset
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
Only candidacies with knowledge in Turkish will be evaluated.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. For more job openings please visit Randstad’s website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
Randstad is one of the leading HR services company in the world with a presence in the Greek market for over fifteen years. Our international experience combined with our successful presence in the local market guarantees the quality of our HR services.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter