Are you an experienced Director of Corporate Communications within the media consulting sector?
Would you like to join a well-known, dynamic and with an impressive clientele company?
Then we would like to hear from you!
The company offers the following benefits for Director of Corporate Communications position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Additional company benefits
- Fast-paced and energetic environment
- Continuous growth and opportunities to develop
As a Director of Corporate Communications, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage client expectations and assist clients in maximizing relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential members of the media in order to ensure placements
- Create PR and communication strategies and collaboratively develop strategic media plans
- Lead all client conference calls, attend interviews and events
- Daily client interaction to update, report and discuss media relations
- Conduct media training sessions with clients and junior staff
- Provide guidance and leadership to junior-level staff on team issues, account workflow and general account issues
- Participate in the development of materials for new business opportunities including timelines, proposals, business decks and case studies; assist in generating new business leads
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients
The ideal candidate for the position of Director of Corporate Communications will be expected to possess the following:
- 7-10 years of experience in Communication and PR agencies, with at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Expertise in building and executing on client corporate reputation and crisis communication strategies
- Expertise in identifying client PR & Communication risk factors as it pertains to surveillance, data, and privacy
- Proven track record of managing communication strategies
- Experienced navigating intense client communication needs with high-profile individuals
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Proven client relations and supervisory skills
- Creative and energetic personality
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Sales Representative role, apply now!
For more information, you can contact Tzina Vamvatsikou at 2106770523 #marketingjobs #corporatecommunication #pragengies
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα