Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit a Director of Engineering based in Santorini, to overlook and coordinate daily all the proactive/preventive and reactive maintenance procedures of company’s properties in Santorini and Paros islands.
We are looking for an individual who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas
- Actively participate in the creation of the yearly Maintenance Action Plan
- Maintain and update the maintenance equipment and supply inventory making sure all properties have adequate stock to work efficiently and cope with unexpected damages/failures
- Make sure that the Maintenance Team of each property follows all brand standards and procedures targeting the ultimate Guest Satisfaction
- Make sure that the Maintenance Team of all properties maintains and updates all files and records regarding ISO 9001 procedures, Marriott International Inc audit and any other audit relevant to technical issues
- Make sure that the Maintenance Team of each property addresses every maintenance incident in an efficient and timely manner daily
- Actively participate in recruiting and training of the Maintenance Team of each property
- Plan and coordinate all Pre Opening Procedures related to technical issues for each property
- Plan and Coordinate all Closing Procedures related to technical issues for each property
- Ensure that during Winter time all properties are following all necessary proactive/preventive maintenance procedures in order that they open smoothly and operate efficiently during season
- Liaison with the Security Technician of the company, ensuring that all properties follow by the book all Safety and Security procedures both for guests and employees
- Liaison with external contractors and providers for all Technical, Safety and IT related issues of all properties
- Make all the relevant and necessary reports for the General Manager of the company
- Participate in all mandatory Corporate Trainings and Meetings
- Position based all year round in Santorini with the ability to travel to Paros island once or twice per month
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineer Degree
- Minimum 5 years Experience as a Chief Engineer in a 5 star Hotel of an International or local Hotel Company
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems.
- Excellent English & Greek language with the ability to write and speak effectively
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows and Internet
- Team player, solution oriented and proven project management ability
- Ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
Kanava S.A. offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided in Santorini and Paros
- Mobile phone, laptop, and coverage of all travelling expenses
- Full time – year round job with indefinite term contract
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A, we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]