Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts, in Santorini, Greece, listed among the best hotels in the world, is looking for associates who are willing to learn and build up a successful career in hospitality.
Canaves Oia owns and manages four luxury properties, the contemporary, boutique Canaves Oia Hotel, the elegant and luxurious Canaves Oia Suites & Spa, its elite 8 suites only property Sunday Suites and its brand new gem, Canaves Oia Epitome.
All properties are located in the cosmopolitan village of Oia, in the northern part of Santorini Island.
All properties are proud members of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World TM
Director of Food & Beverage
- Manage all F&B outlets in coordination with Restaurant Manager and supervise day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- In cooperation with executive chef design menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and daily operational procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Minimum food and beverage management experience of 4 years required
- Advanced use of English language, both oral and written
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, Micros POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
Canaves Oia offers:
- One meal daily
- Accommodation at privately owned apartments with WIFI access
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits according to qualifications and experience
If you want to be a part of the Canaves Oia team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo.
[Το send your CV please click here]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Applications with no photo nor references provided
will unfortunately not be taken under consideration
For any queries please feel free to contact our Human
Resources department at: http://canaves.com/careers/