Director of Sales
Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a passionate and dynamic Director of Sales who will support and implement all sales activities and represent the properties under the Management portfolio of the company.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and follow Strategic plans and Actions for the hotels in line with company objectives. Forecast, monitor and report on effectiveness of sales activities.
- Develop sales activities, business strategies and new opportunities, hence contributing to the short and long-term organizational planning.
- Provide sales analysis, interpretation, and recommendations to the corporate management team that contribute to the long-term sales performance of the company and its managed assets.
- Develop and manage the departmental budget and monitor sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances/projections.
- Contribute in the Revenue input of Hotels’ annual P&L.
- Develop necessary sales and promotional material of the hotels.
- Generate and maintain customers through various sales activities (sales calls, Trade shows etc.).
- Prepare rate plans, contracts, reports and other sales-related paperwork.
- Create competition analysis and indicate new market segments.
- Arrange and coordinate fam trips and site inspections.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- BA or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in 5* hotels.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and team members.
- Computer literate and able to use customer relationship management databases.
- The capacity to meet project deadlines. Flexible work hours to meet the year-round sales demands.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal. A third language is considered a plus.
[To send your CV please click here]