Driver / Porter
The five-star Boutique Hotel Kalesma Mykonos is looking for a Driver / Bellboy for the 2020 season.
- Welcome guests in a smiley and professional manner
- Ensure the hotel’s service standards are properly understood and implemented
- Welcome and farewell all guests entering and leaving the hotel with a sincere demeanor.
- Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle.
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby.
- Be responsible for the vehicle excellent in and out cleanliness condition.
- Deliver, collect and store guest luggage while maintaining compliance with hotel safety and security standards.
- Coordinate and be aware of general arrival and departure patterns for the current day.
- Park and retrieve guest cars in a safe and timely manner.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and services and supply information and respond to guest queries.
- Ensure effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift.
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to the Front Office /Hotel Manager
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car as requested
- Ensure that airport / port transportation flow is maintained effectively and according to Hotel’s Standard Operating Procedure
- Comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the Hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag baggage’s and return the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests’ rooms.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest personal items.
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the reception, then into the Hotel transfer car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours.
- Collect and distribute all F&B, Housekeeping and R&M supplies as well as to remove all Hotel’s trash and disposals.
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- Previous experience working in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel
- Driving license category B.
- Have fluency in written&spoken Greek & English is an essential requirement, while knowledge of an additional foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Be reliable and thrive working in a busy environment
- Be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer-focused approach.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Well presented with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts.
We offer a comprehensive salary package based on experience, including shared accommodation, meal on duty, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills we are looking for,
please forward your CV with a recent photo
[To send your CV please click here]