Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for dynamic professionals to cover the following position in Greek Hotspot Islands:
Dublin Assistant – Field Locations
The interim will be seconded and work under the supervision of the Greek authorities in performing the following tasks:
- Support field locations in the administrative processing of Dublin files as a Focal Point for Dublin cases under the supervision of a Regional Asylum Office/Unit of the Greek Asylum Service;
- Support registration assistants in identifying Dublin indicators as early as possible in the procedure;
- Perform administrative support and quality control to ensure that Dublin case files are complete;
- Support file preparation, including gathering of all necessary documents and information for complete files;
- Compile, organize and manage documents/scan/archive;
- Upload scanned documents on the Asylum Database;
- Communicate directly with applicants of international protection, regarding their application, including information sessions and information provision at Asylum Services and Reception and Identification Service premises, including support with the submission of all needed documents;
- Assist the communication between all relevant actors on Dublin files, including the Dublin Unit in Athens, Asylum Service registration/administrative assistants, applicants, guardians of unaccompanied minors, the Reception and Identification Service, etc.;
- Implement data entry/registration of asylum claims into the Asylum Database;
- Take fingerprints, as part of the registration of the asylum claims into the Asylum Database;
- Draft documents, templates, statistics, minutes and reports;
- Provide regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
- University degree – preferred and advantageous;
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks will be an advantage;
- Very good understanding of the Greek migration and asylum context will be an advantage;
- Fluency in Greek and in English (oral and written);
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications;
- Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Very good organizational skills.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your cv in English, using the Europass format.
Last day for applications will be the 6th, September 2019.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.