Are you a bilingual Dutch German speaker? Do you demonstrate a proven record of leading, supervising & training Dutch or German speaking teams with high efficiency? Have you seen yourself evolving throughout the years from advisor to a top-tier contact center professional? Do you consider yourself a patient leader, capable enough to upskill different personality types?
If so, look no further cause this bilingual Dutch - German role is exactly what you are looking for!
We are currently seeking a passionate, high-caliber Dutch & German speaking Supervisor to join a newly established Credit Management Services center in Greece with international exposure.
The company offers the following benefits for this Dutch & German speaking Supervisor:
- Opportunity to be part of the successful establishment / development of the first multilingual shared services collection center in Greece
- A competitive package including a really attractive base pay, private insurance, ticket compliments & bonuses
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Working hours will be in accordance with the Dutch & German business hours (annual leave on national & bank holidays)
As a Dutch & German speaking Supervisor, you will:
- Communicate effectively & regularly with the DE / SWI / NL / BE working groups, articulating different types of information & acting accordingly
- Solve problems, take over when needed & ensure the quality of the service
- Lead by example, actively contributing in the development of the advisors performance
- Constantly review & monitor the performance of all advisors, ensuring that the expectations are met, team spirit is kept & investigate when there is misconduct occurs implementing corrective actions
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews
- Provide clear direction & guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
- Work closely & provide/receive feedback from/by the Operations Manager, discuss any improvement areas
- Support & guide the newcomers by conducting on-the-job training in Dutch or German
The ideal Dutch & German speaking Supervisor, will demonstrate:
- A native or a native-like level in both Dutch & German
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, & leadership skills
- Ability to showcase empathy & confidence towards different personalities, ability to inspire, keep pumped & support diverse working teams & cultures, team spirit
- Service oriented & problem solving mindset
- PC literacy
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
If you are interested in applying for the position of Dutch & German speaking Supervisor, what's best than applying now?
Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button & completing your registration on our website!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now