Our client is an innovative retail company who is active in the field of footwear.
We are looking to hire:
(in the field of footwear)
Location: Based in Athens.
The right candidate will:
- Monitor and analyze KPIs for operations, sales and marketing effectiveness of the online store both for Greek market and overseas
- Know how on how to manage an E-SHOP
- Liaise with the SEO / SEM strategy for effective digital marketing in Greek market and overseas
- Liaise with technical teams (in-house IT department & e-shop providers) for the website's functions and specs
- Overlook and implement customer support & logistics functions • Most importantly: Own the 3yr P&L
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years experience in online store management (online fashion is considered a plus)
- Bachelors Degree (lessons on e-Business, Fashion, Marketing are considered a plus)
- Very strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
Excellent Google Analytics skills
- Expert in Digital Marketing (especially SEM) & Social Media
- SEO and content creation skills
- Email marketing skills
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent reporting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Past experience in fashion retailing is considered a plus
- Team spirit
Are you the one we are looking for? If yes...
Send your CV in English at
[To send your CV please click here]
and take the chance to become a part of an innovative and prime Organisation and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only
contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
Η εταιρία Headhunter Ελλάδος θα παρευρεθεί στο #JobDay 45ετών+ στο Σεράφειο στις 27 Μαρτίου. Οι συνεντεύξεις με τους υποψηφίους θα πραγματοποιηθούν κατά τη διάρκεια της δράσης.