Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty destination, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation.
SEPHORA stores are present in more than 34 countries around the world! They number more than 2.500 stores & corners and they are Number 1 Beauticians chain in France and in many other countries in the whole world.
SEPHORA Greece is interested in immediate hiring of “E-Commerce Manager”, reporting directly to Marketing Director.
E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising the end-to-end optimization of the eCommerce Channel performance, from qualitative traffic acquisition, e-merchandising & personalization and retention activities
- Holding complete ownership of all inbound and outbound digital marketing activities that lead to conversions/ sales of digital services via the Online Store, including but not limited to Conversion / Performance Media
- Ensuring seamless operations with other channel peers to safeguard customers are offered with an integrated, Omni-channel user experience
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams both internal and international to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the eshop performance
- Establishing the appropriate team structure to run and master the eCommerce Operations in market, in line with the operational plan and international guidelines
- Developing, motivating and managing a team of eCommerce Specialists & Operations (including eCom Logistic), to deliver superior performance and results
- Liaising with external agencies, vendors and other departments to align eCommerce strategy with business goals
- Participating in the 5-year strategic planning of the company with eCommerce goals & insights
- Overseeing the e-Commerce budget and plan for eMarketing expenditures and revenues
- Managing daily use of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competitive analysis
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent service-orientation and organizational skills
- Proven record of experience with people management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical skills and decision making
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Results orientation
- Attention to detail
- University Degree in Business or Marketing
- MBA/MSc in new Technologies, and/or professional training in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, new technologies or a related field would be considered an asset.
- At least 5 years of experience in eBusiness (2 of which in similar position – level)
- Project Management experience, ideally in eCommerce
- eCommerce Analytics orientation, with good knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics certification is a plus)
- Experience in managing internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and English
[To send your CV please click here]