ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of ENISA, the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security and the center of expertise for cyber security in Europe, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Information Security Assistant in the area of cyber security in Athens.
- Provide operational and administrative support and assistance for activities associated with Certification and Standardisation activities
- Assist in the organisation, coordination and drafting of technical documentation, keep track of work in progress / deadlines ensuring proper follow-up
- Provide logistic and administrative support for organising meetings / travel and missions /conferences / workshops / trainings including facilities arrangements, preparation of agendas, documents and presentations, sending invitations, reimbursement of experts, meeting notes and organisation etc.
- Take part/support of ad-hoc projects related to areas of responsibilities within the Department / Unit
- University degree in a scientific (natural, social sciences etc., engineering) field or in Law relevant to the policy area of ENISA. Postgraduate studies in IT-related subjects, may be advantageous
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a related area
- Good understanding of network and IT security
- Fluency in English (C1/C2)
- Ideally, ability in technical writing in English as demonstrated by publications and technical reports addressing topics related to the post
- Ideally, fair understanding of the European and national policy agendas in the area of security and data protection
- European Union Gross Salary levels
- Multinational / Multicultural Working Environment
If you are interested, please send your resume in English using the Europass CV template
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]