ENISA Personal Assistant (6 months Temporary Contract)
ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of ENISA, the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security and the center of expertise for cyber security in Europe, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Personal Assistant to the head of a department.
- Provide overall administrative support and assistance in business processes including effective document and record management
- Develop and implement procedures/processes to help coordinate and prepare the Head of the department for his day to day responsibilities
- Provide logistic and administrative support for organising meetings / travel and missions /conferences /workshops /trainings including facilities arrangements, preparation of agendas, documents and presentations, sending invitations etc.
- Respond to enquiries, read emails and correspondence, highlight actionable items, responding on behalf of the executive
- Perform any other related tasks as required
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when necessary
- A level of secondary or post – secondary education attested by a diploma
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office systems (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to use the internet
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Positive and constructive attitude
- European Union Gross Salary levels
- Multinational / Multicultural Working Environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English using the Europass CV template.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[Το send your CV please click here.]