ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of ENISA, the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security and the center of expertise for cyber security in Europe, is seeking to recruit candidates for the position of Procurement Assistant.
This key role within the Procurement and Contract Team provides a great opportunity to be fast-tracked and quickly become a solid contributor to the procurement needs of this Agency. The selected person will be gain valuable knowledge of the EU Public Procurement field, providing them with the tools and expertise to expand their EU horizons in the future. Only apply if you are self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic and busy work environment.
Main duties include:
- Providing support to the Procurement Team for the tendering and contracting process for operational and administrative purchasing
- Assisting the Contracts Officer in managing the day-to-day requirements of existing contracts and helping to draft new contracts
- Communicating with Vendors regarding contractual obligations
- Assisting project managers with drafting of Purchase Orders
- Maintain knowledge of all organisational rules and EU Regulations affecting procurement
- Providing colleagues with guidance, general information etc. acting as help desk
- Collecting, organising and presenting quantitative and financial data for reporting purposes
- Producing reports from the electronic applications used by the Procurement Team
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma, in at least one of these fields: economics, commerce, law, finance, banking, marketing, business and other relevant sectors’ studies.
- 1 year of professional experience relevant to the duties concerned or in the area of financial management after the award of the diploma.
- Thorough knowledge of English (minimum B2), which is the working language of the Agency.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Access as shown by professional experience or qualifications.
- Previous experience in multinational companies or international/EU organisations may be advantageous.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here.]