ERP Support Officer
Provide overall support related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Provide first level ERP support to end users via email or phone and Remote connection.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP error codes and functionality issues.
- Serve as an ERP Expert regarding workflows, processes, and best practices.
- Provide onsite and remote training to end users on new ERP features and functionality.
- Create and update ERP process documentation.
- Tracks all inquiries and provides proactive feedback and recommendations to IT department and leadership teams about the ERP software.
- Collaborates with internal departments as a team to maintain smooth ERP operations.
- Creates and Maintains Master Data Records in ERP.
- Creates and Maintains Commercial Policies in ERP.
- Troubleshoot Connection problems between ERP Installations and Sites.
- Degree in Technology, Informatics, Programming
- At least 2 years of experience working in the IT Department
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Entersoft (ERP)
- Ability to solve issues and time management
- Ability to multitask
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous training and development in a fast-growing company
- Private health insurance
- Discount in company products
[To send your CV please click here.]