EU Grants Project Manager
ACRONYM is a company with more than 28 years of experience in business, social and educational research to both Public Organizations & European Commission, as well as to Municipalities and other legal entities governed by public law - as well as Private - companies and businesses in Greece and abroad.
ACRONYM’s activities include the implementation of programmes and projects, both in Greece and abroad. ACRONYM is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager, with a research background, to join its team in Thessaloniki.
- Monitor partners, managing and accurately delivering projects
- Conduct desktop and field research (interviews, focus groups) and prepare the necessary tools (e.g. questionnaires)
- Draft relevant reports and project deliverables
- Plan implementation
- Liaise and Communicate with Partners
- Organize teams and activities
- Monitoring Project Progress (draft progress/ evaluation reports)
- Prepare research methodologies
- Excellent academic background, including a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from a reputable University in the fields of social/humanitarian or/and legal, or/and political, or/and economic sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of general experience after the completion of studies
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in project management or project implementation or in applied research for the purposes of projects / programmes, both qualitative and quantitative, either for research institutions or for companies / NGOs
- Professional experience in designing, analyzing and evaluating social inclusion policies, will be regarded as an asset
- Knowledge of EC procedures, PRAG and PCM will be considered an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in written documents
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status
- Excellent English (both verbal and written) is required
- Professional knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Strong skills in drafting well-structured reports
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
All applications will be treated as confidential.
[To send your CV please click here]