We are seeking for an Electrical Maintenance Officer for one of the biggest power stations, located in Thisvi.
The role will provide guidance, coordination and implementation of maintenance activities (electrical, control and instrumentations, mechanical). Moreover, the company provides great benefits and an excellent working environment.
So if you are an Automation or Electrical Engineer with experience in the industrial maintenance apply now for this great opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Medical & life insurance scheme
- Pension plan
- Productivity bonus
- Company mobile phone
- Ticket restaurant
- Coordinates day to day implementation of maintenance activity, ensuring priorities are met as well as standards of quality.
- Performs resource planning in order to carry out efficiently the day to day maintenance activity.
- Provides guidance and direction to staff engaged in maintenance activity, ensuring objectives and timescales are met.
- Provides guidance to staff on electrical isolations issues and in obtaining maximum benefit from establishing and supporting a fully IMS.
- Implements the maintenance policy following always the safety rules.
- Ensures updating of plant technical documentation and continuous alignment of the maintenance procedures with best practices and IMS as well.
- Coordinates breakdown or opportunity outage maintenance work, ensuring that only the optimum amount of work is undertaken on each occasion.
- Acts as principal contact for any maintenance issues.
- Coordinates activities during the outage inspection periods, ensuring that high priority opportunity work is expediently undertaken.
- Acts as work supervisor and prime source of maintenance and engineering expertise as well, particularly in relation to the application of the safety rules.
- Supervises and ensures compliance of all contractors in the plant with company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with the plant O&M documentation, and for compliance of documents with current legislation and where practicable to best industry practices.
- Manages and provides technical specification of contracts, QA-QC and detailed specification of spares.
- Communicates on a regular basis with the OSH, the duty shift teams and the MSH regarding plant status and potential risks.
- Contributes to the plant budget monitoring and update.
- Acts as technical officer for selected contracts.
- Manages the spare parts inventory and service contracts.
- Provides input regarding spare parts inventory and assistance regarding the technical specification
- Degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in implementation, training and maintenance of strict quality and HSE protocols (esp. IS09001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and people management skills
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Ακολουθήστε μας: Linkedin - Facebook - Twitter.
Για άρθρα και συμβουλές καριέρας επισκεφθείτε το blog μας.
To apply please click here now.