· glyfada, athens
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Investment Group dealing with High-Tech Design and Construction projects and we are currently looking for a Qualified Electrical Engineer with experience of owning and delivering design packages who will be:
- Designing, controling, and implementing electrical systems and products
- Defining customer needs and requirements
- Doing site supervision, on-site management
- Ensuring that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Executing all field design and implementation activities
- Coordinating with other disciplines
What you need to have:
- University degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 8 - 10 years of proven experience in building construction
- Very good knowledge of 2D AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office Suite, especially of Excel worksheets
- The ability to do electrical/mechanical drawings
- Revit (BIM) is a plus
- Dialux is a plus
- The ability to use relevant software programs
- Test & Commissioning Processes skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High critical ability (especially in judging qualitative work)
- Strong management, multitasking & supervision skills
- The ability to communicate in English
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Very good eye for detail, cooperative & team player
- Reliable, who values health & safety rules and protocols
- Planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Keen on researching and studying manuals and technical specifications and experienced in writing technical manuals
- Very good budget and time management skills
- A high level of confidentiality
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.
[To send your CV please click here.]