Jobholder will become part of Electrical Maintenance Team at Power Plant of HERON near Thiva.
- Organize the job/work/task execution (Tools, Risk assessment, PPE, reporting)
- Diagnose cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational device such as transformers, motors, relays, switches, control-monitoring devices and takes corrective measures in collaboration with Supervisor
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance in accordance with technical manual procedures.
- Modify/Construct Electrical Panels/Automations
- Understand OH&S risks / hazards and environmental / legislative aspect / impacts related to work activities.
- Supervises Contractors on Electrical tasks and projects execution
- Read/Understand Technical Manuals and Electrical Drawings (good knowledge)
- Communication and team-working skills
- Familiar with following corporate procedures &instructions
- Health & Safety culture
- Reporting skills
- Familiar with the use of electrical tools (Multimeter, Megger, etc.)
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in Power Plant or heavy industrial sector in electrical field
- Degree of Electrical Engineering from Technological Educational Institute
- Good knowledge of English
- Good MS Office software skills
- Fulfilled military obligations (for men applicants)
- Results Oriented
- Problem solving & Decision Making
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]