Electronic Engineer - Hardware Designer
The R&D team is small and agile and requires a combination of multiple disciplines, sometimes in a single person. The Electronic Hardware Engineer will provide from his expertise to the R&D team by constributing to the design of our new products, prototyping and testing new designs, helping in the certification processes and ensuring the successful manufacture of the new design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design systems from component selection to electrical design and prototype testing.
- Create hardware design solutions. PCBs are typically of moderate to high complexity, involving Linuxs SoCs and/or complex MCUs, high speed signals and posibly RF components.
- Write functional specifications, requirements specification and test procedures.
- Manage all schematic entry.
- Assist in PCB Assembly process, oversee assembly line and assist in debugging malfunctioning hardware.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a four-year college or university.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in electronic hardware design.
- Experience designing printed circuit assemblies for high-volume production.
- Familiarity with high speed digital design, controlled impedance, crosstalk, signal integrity, layout, and grounding techniques.
- Experience with electronic production processes (SMT, Wiring, etc).
- Experience with implementation of communication protocols (SPI, I2C, TCP, UDP, etc).
- Experience with Altium Designer.
- Experience with CE or E-Mark markings.
- Experience with Linux systems.
- Experience with MCU programming (especially ARM Cortex-M cores).
[Το send your CV please click here.]