Do you enjoy sales and targets? Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go? Do you enjoy recruiting Engineers? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
The Randstad Hellas team is growing! We are searching for a great Account Manager (sales) recruiting for Engineering specialty and positions who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
- Randstad Hellas has continuously ranked 1st place in the global ‘International People Survey’ which measures employee engagement across all Randstad operating companies globally since 2009
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Central Athens location
- Young and dynamic working atmosphere. See what our team has to say here.
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas.
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
- Opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Rewards & recognition to celebrate top performers
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company
- Build and reinforce client relationships (sales)
- Learn about clients’ needs and ensure they’re met (sales)
- Source and connect with candidates (recruitment)
- Match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs (sales and recruitment)
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on recruiting and sales strategies
- Provide clients and candidates with superior customer service (sales and recruitment)
- University/Master Degree
- Excellent customer service skills and a natural sales ability
- 2 -5 years’ experience in a sales driven role (highly preferred)
- Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing in Greek and English
- You are a people and sales person who makes conversation easily
- You are targets driven and thrive on the pressure of meeting and driving results
- You are more than a little competitive (in the good way!)
- You have strong business understanding & technical aptitude
- You are organized and manage your time like a professional
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You need to be passionate, ambitious, results-orientated, high energy, focused, adaptable, tenacious, a good listener and not afraid of hard work
One of the great things about working at Randstad is that no two days are exactly the same. Throughout your day, you’ll tackle varied tasks dependent on what your clients and candidates need that day.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button or email me at email@example.com for more information.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on • Linkedin • Facebook • Twitter.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now.