Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a global leader in the certification industry, for five (5) dynamic professionals to cover the following positions:
English Speaking Inside B2B Sales Representative
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service, using scripts
- Answer questions about products of the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- University Degree will be an asset
- Previous experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent command of the English language (native or C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work in rotating shifts
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ticket restaurant & bonus
- Friendly and challenging multinational working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.