Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a global leader in the certification industry, for dynamic professionals to cover the following positions:
English Teachers (Oral Examinations)
- Conducts the oral examination in strict accordance with the Online interlocutor’s script and exam specifications
- Examine candidates from all around the world
- Marks the exam regarding candidates’ performance
- Assesses scripts/interviews
- Provides feedback on assessment materials
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or similar field (Linguistics, Education, ELT/TESOL) Or any undergraduate degree and a TEFL/TESOL qualification (Level 5 and above) from a recognized institution
- 2 years teaching experience is a MUST!
- Exceptional command of the English language (C2+), excellent fluency in spoken English
- A very good level of IT literacy, familiarity with online communication platforms
- Reliability, flexibility, increased organization & communication skills
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work either full-time or part-time
- Social insurance
- Full scholarship for our TEFL methodology course, LanguageCert for Teachers Certiﬁcate - English (LTC)
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.