Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the potential to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. We’re looking for
Equipment Owners in Digital Printing
to join our Manufacturing team. In the Factory, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s new smoke-free products have changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture.
Your ‘day to day’
- Ensure the operation of the equipment entrusted to him, respecting and applying operational standards.
- Participate in the first level of maintenance through execution of the standard daily activities of cleaning, inspection, and lubrication.
- Identify and resolve abnormalities to maintain the technical conditions/standards according to Equipment Manufacturer and PMI Guidelines
- Ensure that the process and products meet quality standards and take proper corrective actions if needed, to be in line with Quality department procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of all activities carried out, like controls, cleanings, maintenance and adjustment settings with accuracy and integrity in the available documents and in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Analyze and resolve procedural problems of the equipment using standard problem-solving tools. Implement countermeasures to avoid reoccurrence.
- Participate to Production lines daily direction setting process to support KPIs improvement through effective corrective actions definition.
Important note: Our Factory in Aspropyrgos operates 24x7, the role includes Rotating Shifts and the working schedule is 4 working days followed by 2 days off.
Who we’re looking for
- Academic technical background ATEI Graduate, Department of Mechanical Engineering/Automation/Electrical Engineering
- Previous working experience in industrial environment will be considered a plus
- Passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Completed Military obligations (for male candidates)
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Kindly submit your CV in English at:
[To send your CV please click here.]