Poseidonion Grand Hotel is seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated
Events & Banqueting Manager
The Hotel has long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for its guests.Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, PGH approaches the hotel services and products as an opportunity to inspire. PGH is designed to give guests a unique hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- Administers, directs, and controls the Events & Banqueting operations. Reports to the hotel manager.
- Attend to guests’ enquiries, requests, complaints & compliments
- Setting and achieving sales & profit targets
- Ensure proper organization in order to ensure provision of quality services
- Attend to crisis or emergency situations & perform service recovery
- Monitors personnel to ensure guests receive warm attention and personal recognition
- The ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity as befitting a member of management
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- A relevant Degree in Hospitality Management or Business school from a reputable educational organization
- A minimum of 5years’ experience in high-end hotels or hospitality industry required
- Extensive 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent command of English language
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
The company offers:
- 12 months employment
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
Please forward your CV with a recent photo
[To send your CV please click here]