Leader Services Company of Northern Greece established in Thessaloniki
is seeking an experienced Events Sales Executive.
If you are people-focused, proactive and committed to delivering an
outstanding performance, we would like to hear from you.
Events Sales Executive
(Ref code: ESE)
- Tourism Hospitality Degree
- Previous work experience of at least two years within a five-star hotel environment
- Excellent command of English and PC literacy
- Fluency in other languages is considered a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Analytical thinking and proficiency with numbers
- Good business orientation
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Teamwork mentality, forward thinking and “can do” attitude
- Creative and self motivated
- Able to promptly and efficiently deliver under very tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Predominantly responsible for event and group bedroom enquiries, quoting of hotel information, rates and availability, preparation of detailed proposals and ensuring that each quote is in line with the hotel’s strategy
- Drive event / group bookings and work towards meeting agreed revenue targets
- To communicate effectively with the operational departments to ensure a seamless experience for the customer
- Conduct site inspections and meet with clients to discuss their requirements (entertaining clients may be required at evenings and weekends)
- Acting in a professional and informative manner, ensuring good working relationships with key customers
- Flexible working hours and duties when required
- Excellent working environment
- Continuous training
- Career opportunities
- Private insurance
All submitted applications together with a related curriculum vitae and other documents are handled with confidentiality.
The company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of this data and uses it only for the purposes that are provided.
[To send your CV please click here]