On behalf of our partner, a Greek publishing company, we are looking for an Executive Assistant with primary responsibility to provide secretarial support to the Senior Executive. The Executive Assistant will coordinate and maintain the calendar of the CEO, will organize the flow of work and will initiate follow-up actions.
This role is reporting directly to Senior Executive.
The eligible candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing, prioritizing and determining actions for incoming correspondence and calls;
- Managing, coordinating and maintaining calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel;
- Organizing and expediting flow of work and initiating follow-up actions to ensure deadlines are met;
- Arranging internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made (e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas);
- Monitoring and responding to incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls and e-mails, ensuring correct department distribution;
- Organizing CEO’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses;
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO;
- Meeting and greeting visitors/associates/partners at all levels of seniority;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Ensuring that the Office is fully equipped, and the equipment is functional.
- Fluent to near native user of the English language (both oral and written);
- Holder of a University Degree, preferably in Business Administration or relevant field;
- Previous work experience in a multinational firm or a telco company will be considered as an asset;
- Advanced computer skills.
Competence & Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and time management;
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A learning and development environment.
[To send your CV please click here.]