This role will serve to support the company’s administrative operations in an Executive Assistant role, while also acting as an extended arm of the company’s top management. Must be a confident, resourceful, self-starter, who can achieve results independently and by working on a team, under pressure.
- Support day to day needs including:
- Maintain calendar
- proactively manage schedule and meeting requests.
- ability to prioritize and reconcile conflicts.
- Screen calls and requests.
- Proactive email management – second eyes and ears of top management.
- Draft communications.
- Manage meetings.
- Attend meetings/take notes as requested.
- Manage Executive Conference Room schedule.
- Arrange travelling reservations.
- Active engagement in learning about our business, clients and staying current with developments, wins and challenges.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (extra languages are considered added value).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work quickly, effectively and to adapt to sudden changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Computer skills:
- Must be familiar with Mac/Apple products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and key email, schedule, and Internet applications, etc.
[To send your CV please click here]