Do you consider yourself to be the ideal Executive Assistant that a C-suite Executive can fully rely on for a range of administrative and management tasks? Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with outstanding presentation, organizational and communication skills? If yes, please read on as this opportunity could be ideal for you, as we are seeking for a highly professional Executive Assistant to support a very busy and successful CEO.
The company offers to the Executive Assistant:
- A highly competitive salary
- Centrally located offices with access to public transportation
- This is a permanent position with opportunities for advancement
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all general telephone calls or visitors to the office, resolving, forwarding or escalating the issue as appropriate.
- Ensure that the office premises are effectively maintained, presenting an appropriate image to visitors at all times.
- Set-up and maintain organizational and filing systems for the office.
- Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations as requested.
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements to include flights, local connections/transport, hotel bookings etc, as applicable.
- Coordinate & undertake supplies for office.
- Prepare, monitor & undertake office budget regarding telephone, electricity, utilities , concierge.
- Liaise with accountants / lawyers / auditors / insurances / public authorities for the needs of the company.
- Liaise with IT requirements of office.
- Liaise with work permits / local authorities.
- Respond to the secretarial requirements of the Managing Director & staff of the company.
- Undertake requirement of BOD meetings (plan, invite, taking meeting notes etc).
The successful Executive Assistant will have the following profile:
- Up to 10 years’ experience at an international company as an Εxecutive Αssistant
- Fluency in English and mother tongue Greek is a must, fluency in French language a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a small team but also independently
- Maintaining confidentiality & showing to be trustworthy
Interested candidates may contact Maria Papazekou at email@example.com for additional information.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now