Location: Protaras, Paralimni
Contract: Full Time
Periyiali Konnos Villas Beach Resort, a proud member of Oikos group, is a luxury Resort with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience and provide the highest standards of hospitality. Our most valuable asset are our employees.
Applicant's main accountabilities:
This list is not all-inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
- Overall success of the daily kitchen operations.
- Provides direction for all day-to-day operations in all areas of the department.
- Leading team members and managing all food related functions.
- Responsible for guiding and developing staff and talents.
- Be part of the recruitment process for the department
- Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high-quality product is produced.
- Ensure food safety standards are achieved.
- Ensure property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Setting and maintaining goals for culinary function and activities.
- Implement guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas.
- Establish performance, budget, and team goals.
- Manage department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Provide direction for menu development.
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays with superior quality products, presentations, and flavor.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Respond to and handle guest problems and complaints if needed.
Applicant's main capabilities & values:
- HACCP certification
- Excellent knowledge in computer programs such as MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English language
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation provided if needed
- Exciting and dynamic working environment
[To send your CV please click here.]