Are you passionate about hospitality and creating memorable experiences to employees and guests?
Do you have the skills and experience to lead a team in a 5* hotel in one of the most iconic integrated resorts in Greece?
If the answer is a definite "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Key accountabilities and ownership:
- Organize and plan housekeeping services including, laundry, cleaning, linen closet and public areas for a 5* hotel.
- Make sure that the cleaning supplies are readily are available to all staff members who need them.
- Extend courteous service to guests.
- Manage employees' issues and assist/help to solve.
- Supervise the hiring and training process
- Prepare work schedule for staff and authorizes payroll for the department based on approved labor standards.
- Counsel and motivate employees on various duties.
- Check and ensure that all guestrooms, public areas, back of the house areas are clean and well maintained.
- Managebudgeting and forecastingprocesses.
- Coordinating with architects and interior designers to ensure that design elements such as carpet patterns, lighting layouts, or paint colors are accurately reflected.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, , or related field.
- Proven working experience as Executive housekeeper or Supervisor
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Ongoing development and growth opportunities
The executive Housekeeper will report to the Hotel manager.
At Porto Carras Grand Resort we believe that people are crucial to the success of our journey and diversity is a key element. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting inclusion for all and as such we encourage everyone to apply.
Join our team and Send us your CV
[To send your CV please click here]