Executive Secretary / Hospitality Sales - Amorgos
The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos and looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated personalities, to be a part of the team 2021 and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart.
- Degree in Business/ Hospitality/ Hotel Management/ Tourism Studies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge in English.
- Fluency in French will be highly appreciated
- Excellent written communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of major OTA's
- Experience with Tour Operators and travel agencies.
- Update Tourism Industry knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and online collaboration tools
- Knowledge of Bluebyte PMS is an asset
- High level of customer care skills and empathy
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Pleasant and friendly personality with the ability to smile even when under pressure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment within a team with minimal supervision
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation in hotel and full-board
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment
- Continuous professional development prospects
Should you wish to be a member of Aegialis Hotel & Spa team, please send us your CV with a recent photo at:
[To send your CV please click here.]