for Euphoria Retreat
A Holistic Wellbeing Destination Spa
Full job details
Location Mystras 23100, Sparta
Job Type Hotel Management, Executive Secretary
Job Level Non-Management
Euphoria Retreat, the first Holistic Destination Spa in Greece and one of the most desirable Destination Spas in Europe currently looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills that prides herself on her ability to deliver extraordinary levels of service and provide creative solutions.
As an Executive Secretary you are responsible to provide a full range of executive secretarial and administrative support activities for the General Manager and the Owner inclusive of highly confidential and sensitive matters to ensure smooth operation of the executive office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence is typed, proofread and dispatched to the highest possible standard.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence and prepare simple interpretation of documents / correspondence if requested.
- Compose letters on behalf of the General Manager and the Owner.
- Receive, open, and read all inter-office memos and incoming mail except those marked “Confidential or Personal” and prioritize before forwarding to the General Manager, Owner or to appropriate personnel mail which they can attend to; dispatch all outgoing mail.
- Receive screen and place phone calls and arrange appointments for the General Manager and the Owner.
- Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules.
- Establish and maintain various filing / records / database of business contacts, trace pending items and follow up as appropriate.
- Attend meetings, record, write and distribute the minutes and follow up on action items.
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies; accomplish necessary requisitions.
- Organize travel and external business trips on behalf of the General Manager and the Owner.
Qualification / Requirements:
- College diploma in secretarial training
- Relevant previous experiences
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to take sufficient notes at a meeting to prepare record of events
- Computer literate and sufficient typing skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Courteous, able to work with minimal supervision
- Discreet and capable of dealing with a high level of confidentiality
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV with a recent photograph.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]