qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of DRAXIS, the position of
In DRAXIS they build custom made IT solutions for environmental and agricultural management. They use a number of technologies such as remote sensing, big data, geographic information system (GIS), IoT, blockchain, data analytics, time-series databases and web/mobile applications.
We are looking for an Exploitation Manager, eager to work in a high paced environment, to join our client’s team in Thessaloniki.
They are a projects-based company, so research is a challenge they address in their everyday work life. They know that work is a huge part of everyday life, so they make sure to keep things both interesting and fun!!
In case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include:
- Conducting market research on different subjects and in various domains;
- Building strong exploitation and IP plans and strategies in line with developing the full potential of a specific project;
- Devising and evaluating methods for collecting data and input from different partners when required;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Networking with other business groups to identify gaps, synergies, suggest process and improvements;
- Developing systems and processes alongside colleagues, by which projects can be managed efficiently and effectively;
- Representing the team on appropriate groups, committees or bodies from time to time;
- Contributing to the improvement of internal tools and processes.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Master’s degree in economics and/or similar domains
- Proven relevant working experience of 3+ years;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Availability to travel in Greece and abroad.
Our Client offers:
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will join DRAXIS growing team and have access to the following:
- Competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program
- Adynamic and friendly environment
- Annual training budgetfor a topicyou are passionate about
- Working in different projects building up the company’s and your portfolio.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in an innovative and fast-growing company?
If so, please click [here.] to submit your application!
Our company treats each application with strict confidence and is fully complied with EU General Data Protection Regulation.