We are looking for an experienced Exports Sales Manager to join a vibrant and fast-developing Greek FMCG company.
If you have proven experience in Exports Sales of Greek Food products, then you might be the right person for this position.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Career opportunities within a dynamic business environment
- Researching, planning and organizing development of new exports opportunities
- Formulation of direction and strategy export sales
- Manage and plan export sales campaigns
- Pricing policy, Financial budgeting and control export sales
- Ability to build network, maintain relationship with key persons, and fully familiar with all aspects of shipping, documentation etc.
- Continuous contacts with customers
- Represent company in international fairs/exhibitions
- Strong communication, negotiation, management and leading skills
- Being a reliable part of the team and assisting in company growth
- Representing company core values and corporate image
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
- Having a "Can Do" attitude and willing to give things a go
- Experience of least 3-5 years in Exports Sales position in food & beverage sector, is mandatory
- University Degree, Postgraduate degree will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Fluent in other languages would be an asset (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Acquainted with a multinational environment
- Team player
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.