Meeting Point International is a globally positioned organization with more than 60 hotels in 9 countries and over 40 Destination Management Companies in 19 countries - including excursions, transportation, sea & river cruises, tour operators, offering services globally. MPI is part of the FTI Group, the fourth largest tour operator in Europe.
Our six hotels in Greece are located in Corfu, Kos and Rhodes island and we are hiring for summer 2021 season for our hotels Labranda Sandy Beach & Kairaba Sandy Villas
F&B Cost Controller - Corfu
The role controls, review expenses of all departments and reports to Hotel General Manager & Purchasing Manager. Close cooperation with the executive chef and other F&B head departments is required.
- Coordinates all orders for food, beverage, sundries and consumables;
- Receiving, storage and internal distribution of hotel stores;
- Price and stock merchandise;
- Verify billing of merchandise;
- Inventory and cost control;
- Doing all reports and analyses that are required;
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures and state laws
- Establishes proper communication with all F&B departments.
- Reviews expenses and prepares orders with executive chef and other head departments according to order schedule;
- Supports and where necessary, lead, supplier quality improvement initiatives
- Budget control of all F&B departments and reporting for food and beverage expenses.
- Continuously monitor market trends and developments
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
- Understanding of the basic accounting functions and strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to analyse P&L statements, apply timeliness and accuracy in recording and reporting
- Analytical approach with good eye for detail
- Strong strategic planning
- Ability to build rapport with other colleagues, managers and suppliers and maintain strong relationships
- Pro-active approach; taking personal responsibility and initiative to prevent or resolve problems.
- Possess strong leadership, negotiating, interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to be effective in both internal and external environments
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum three years F&B management/Control experience in this position
- Background studies or professional experience in Tourism / Accounting / Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of Materials Control and Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of SAP , Micros would be an asset
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-moving cross-functional environment
The company offers an international, dynamic environment and many growth and development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.