Founded by Meeting Point International, part of the FTI Group, in September 2015, MP Hotels is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 70 properties with more than 18,000 rooms, in 11 countries and 4 continents.
Our seven hotels in Greece are located in Corfu, Kos and Rhodes island and we are hiring for summer 2020 season for
F&B Cost Controller
- Coordinates all orders for food, beverage, sundries and consumables
- Receiving, storage and internal distribution of hotel stores
- Price and stock merchandise
- Verify billing of merchandise
- Inventory and cost control
- Doing all reports and analyses that are required
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures and state laws
- Establishes proper communication with all F&B departments
- Reviews expenses and prepares orders with executive chef and other head departments according to order schedule
- Supports and where necessary, lead, supplier quality improvement initiatives
- Budget control of all F&B departments and reporting for food and beverage expenses
- Continuously monitor market trends and developments
The responsibilities which are laid out in the above documentation are not exhaustive and you will be required to act wholeheartedly in the interests of the company, as such you will be required to perform any reasonable duties or tasks of which the Management requests.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
- Understanding of the basic accounting functions and strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to analyse P&L statements, apply timeliness and accuracy in recording and reporting
- Analytical approach with good eye for detail
- Strong strategic planning
- Ability to build rapport with other colleagues, managers and suppliers and maintain strong relationships
- Pro-active approach; taking personal responsibility and initiative to prevent or resolve problems.
- Possess strong leadership, negotiating, interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to be effective in both internal and external environments
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum three years F&B management/Control experience in this position
- Background studies or professional experience in Tourism / Accounting / Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge Materials Control and Microsoft office applications
- Konowledge of of SAP & Micros would be an asset
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-moving cross-functional environment
The company offers an international, dynamic environment and many growth and development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your resume stating your destination preference.
[To send your CV please click here]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.