Neighborhood Lifestyle Hotels in the context of their development in the center of Athens are looking for:
The ideal incumbent must have:
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism.
- Post graduate studies are a plus.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel management software.
- Excellent Ms Office, strong email, PC and internet skills.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the same role in 4- or 5-star property preferably at resorts premises.
- Pre -opening experience, setting the appropriate infrastructure and menus.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused, quality driven, superior organizational and follow up skills with a strong eye in details.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the outlets service staff ensuring that the total guest experience is up to standards
- Monitor customer satisfaction through review of standardized feedback forms, as well as by spending time with the guests and ensuring their needs are being met and expectations exceeded.
- Submit accurate beverage and retail inventories on monthly basis per direction of hotel controller and General Manager.
- Monitoring of revenue and expense forecasting
- Supervises daily restaurant operations, maintains sanitation standards and assists service staff on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Strives to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
- Ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve service results.
- Interviews, schedules, trains, develops, empowers, coaches and counsels, resolves problems, provides open communication, and recommends discipline when appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant, bar/lounge and room service areas.
- Estimates food & beverage consumption and purchases or requisitions food & beverage ingredients and supplies
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training
- Constant evolution
- Dynamic working environment
[Τo send your CV please click here]