Aegon Mykonos Hotel
The brand-new hotel Aegon Mykonos, Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International is currently seeking for a talented Food and Beverage Manager, under the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an F&B Manager in a 5 star Hotel, preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Experience on supervising staff in a busy food and beverage environment
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant Management Software, POS and Micros
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- A passion for luxury guest service; positive and cheerful attitude with high energy
- Dynamic personality, creative and innovative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Attention to detail and Problem-Solving Mentality
- Team Builder with ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goals
- Managing day-to-day restaurant operations supervises and manages employees
- Participates in staff hiring, trainings and overall performance
- Ensures that the environment creates exciting and memorable Guest Experiences
- Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality by exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations
- Addresses guest problems and complaints
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction
- Manages service delivery in outlets to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g. greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return).
- Follows all Brand Standards procedures
- Prepare daily Micros reports or any other requested report
- Collaborates with Executive Chef in designing the unique menus for the Hotel Restaurants and participates in creating Cocktail and Wine Lists
- Work closely with Purchasing Manager to follow up with purchases by negotiating prices and contracts, developing preferred supplier lists, reviewing, and evaluating usage reports
- Works the budget provided, towards maximizing revenue and sales
- Compiles the Department Inventory
Aegon Hotel offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Advanced opportunities for the professional growth
- Comply with all Marriot company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by theGeneral Manager andMarriott.
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary, at any point of time during her/his employment.
The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
Start Your JourneyWithUs:
Marriott’s Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience,style,and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guestsfavourhotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
A detailed CV with a recent photo should be sent to Aegon Mykonos Hotel –
Human Resources Department,Tsalakof2 Athens.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]