Purpose of this document:
This job description explains the specifics of a job to guide the selection process of new employees and to ensure that the jobholder knows what is expected at work.
Job title: F&B Operations Manager / Banquets
Department: Governmental Reporting directly to: Director of Food and Beverage / Food and Beverage operations Manager
Responsible for: Food and Beverage service
Hours of work: 40 hours per week and as required
Location: Riyadh, Jeddah and as required
Scope and Purpose of the Position:
To maintain product quality and ensure guest satisfaction in the Conference and Banqueting area, as well as in all F&B outlets, whilst maximising the department's profit margins.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the conference and events operation and to assist the Food and Beverage Team to manage the food and beverage areas in the Goverments to the highest attainable standards.
- To ensure that the team lay all rooms up to the required standard as per the information on the function sheets.
- To ensure that the department runs to the correct audit requirements.
- To ensure that the team action any requests from the guests immediately and if they are not able to deal with it that they know the relevant person to hand the request to.
- To be responsible for the conference and banqueting internal business control and to assist the Food and Beverage Operations Manager to develop the food and beverage business plan and monitor the financial systems for adherence to the plan.
- To run all functions to the requirements of the Royal guests.
- To maximize the departments profits together with controlling of the departmental costs, whilst maintaining service standards and product quality.
- To ensue efficient stock planning so that wastage is minimized.
- To build a consensus and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
- To ensure each new member of the team receives a departmental induction within their first week and attends a company orientation within their first four weeks with the company.
- To carry out appraisals/job chats as per the company appraisals system.
- To be fully conversant with disciplinary procedures and all other relevant human resources practices e.g. sickness/absenteeism.
- Ensuring recruitment, training, development and staffing levels are as required, whilst demonstrating a management style that is both ‘hands on’ and strategic.
- Continuously analyse actual standards observed against department standards. Demonstrate a pro-active approach to delivering company and operational standards and actively challenge deviation.
- Continuously report pro-actively on risks and opportunities to the Food and Beverage Manager so that insight is created for team decision making.
- To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- To develop interactive customer relations and to be aware of any possible future requirements. To relay such information and ideas to the Food and Beverage Operations Manager for the enhancement of customer expectation.
- To support with initiative and commitment the overall objectives of the business in terms of both, revenues, costs and team work – whilst developing your personal competency levels.
- To attend and contribute to all daily/weekly team meetings.
- To be a good example of the company dress code and appearance standards – ensuring that your team fully comply with these.
- To undertake special duties or work outside the normal daily/weekly routine but within the overall scope of the position at the request of Management.
- Ensure knowledge of the language, geography and culture of KSA
- To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management.
2. To be conversant with:
a) The Government Fire Procedures
b) The Government Private Affairs Security Procedures
c) The Government Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
d) The Government facilities and attractions
e) Government operation standards and department procedures
• To adhere to the Government Private Affairs policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety.
- Responsible for F&B Quality, payroll and cost in your control
- Director of Food and Beverage / Front of house Manager
- VVIP Guests
- VVIP Visitors
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]