F&B Sales & Guest Relations Team
Costa Navarino is the new prime destination in the Mediterranean, with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and environmental responsibility. Located in the Greek region of Messinia in southwest Peloponnese, Costa Navarino is set against a backdrop of unspoiled, breathtaking seaside scenery and 4,500 years of history. Costa Navarino currently comprises two luxury Starwood managed properties,The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort,offering a total of 766 guestrooms, suites amp; villas, a state-of-the-art 5000m2House of Events conference center, the Anazoe Spa amp; Thalassotherapy, two signature golf courses, exquisite gourmet dining venues, shops and boutiques, first class children’s facilities and multiple sports and activities.
The award-winningThe Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resortand The Westin Resort Costa Navarino are seeking for F&B Sales & Guest Relations Team to reflect the true essence of hospitality, creating in every guest a worth remembering experience.
Being part of our F&B Sales & Guest Relations team you will:
- Ensure that all our loyal members are personally welcomed and recognized
- Make personal contact with the guests at least once a day during their stay or depending on the guest needs
- Resolve any problem or concern regarding guest’s food & beverage or service as they arise; following up constantly with related departments
- Prepare –review and update guest profiles and share them with the rest of the team and other relevant departments
- Find possible opportunities to delight our guests and create personalize memorable experiences
- Be present to all public areas during their pick time to ensure all guests needs are met
- Be in constant co-operation with food & beverage management
- Up sell half board to bed & breakfast guests
- Promote the hotel food & beverage facilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a people person with enviable customer service skills;
- At least 1 year of experience within the hospitality industry. Front Office experience in a 5 star hotel preferred
- Hold a Hospitality degree
- Be a great communicator who allures guests from all over the world
- Have unflappable temperament and professional integrity
- Be an inspiring team player
- Have proper communication etiquette (both written and spoken) with internal and external guests
- Speak, write and converse freely in both Greek and English. Knowledge of German and/or Russian/or French language will be an advantage
- Have computer skills and knowledge of a PMS software system
- Have impeccable cooperation, attention to detail, inspiration, and organizational skills
- Be able to act proactively and constantly find creative solutions in every guest encounter
- Have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
Navarino Dunes offers:
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands.
- Οn going training opportunities.
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Navarino Dunes (for non - Messinian residents).
- Meals within the premises.
- Private Medical Plan.
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies.
Please note: CVs with no reference code and not fulfilling
the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow within the most innovative
hospitality operator, please send an English resume and a photograph
CVs to be sent at:
[Το send your CV please click here]