(FO - 1910)
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry, with offices in Athens, UK, France and Cyprus.
We are looking for a Facility Officer to oversee all building-related activities and will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Manage the implementation of periodic maintenance to prevent sudden damage;
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections;
- Perform light works, such as desk and chair adjustments, equipment repairs, relocation or reconfiguration of furniture, coordinate intra-office moves, minor plumbing works, light electrical works;
- Provide emergency technical malfunction resolution;
- Supervise the contractors that perform maintenance, repair and cleaning of facilities and equipment;
- Participate in the selection process of external contractors – services;
- Be responsible of managing emergency calls;
- Conduct external services contract renewal plan;
- Make suggestions to the company to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating costs through repairs or upgrades of equipment and installations;
- Be available outside of office hours; and
- Conduct effective cost management.
To be considered you should have:
- 4 years proven experience in relevant role;
- BSc/BA in engineering or relevant field;
- Procurement and negotiation skills;
- Outstanding organizational and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload;
- Firm command of the English language, oral and written communication skills; and
- Driving license.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV
[To send your CV please click here]
including the job code in the subject line.