Axel Accessories is a leading design and trading company of private label women's & girls fashion handbags, apparel and accessories based in Europe with owned branded shops and customers across Europe and throughout the world.
The company is currently seeking to hire, for its Thessaloniki Headquarters, an experienced Womenswear Designer with strong multi-product clothing experience to join our growing Design Team:
Fashion Designer - Thessaloniki
- College degree in Fashion Apparel Design
- At least 5 years of previous design experience have previous womenswear design experience working at an assistant or junior level for a lifestyle, high street, or premium fashion brands
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) Excel and Word
- good knowledge of technical fabrics and garment construction
- Excellent sense of colors, fabrics and designs
- Excellent perception of new aesthetic trends in fashion
- Creative, passionate about fashion and commercial perception.
- Communicative and enjoys teamwork.
- Adapts to a fast-paced environment with a passion for fashion
Main Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creating and designing innovative yet commercial on-trend multi-product womenswear designs
- Research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and bring in new ideas
- Create, select and achieve a large fashion fabric base to support our customer base
- Attend trade shows and comp shops for market research and keeping up to date with trends
- Adapting existing designs for mass production
- Aware of the market and competition and proposes solutions to improve collection
- Liaising closely with Sales, Purchasing and Marketing teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the success of the projects
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent working conditions in a pleasant environment
- Career development opportunities in a fast growing & dynamic company
[To send your CV please click here]
We will respond only to CVs that are of interest to us
and they will all be treated with strict confidentiality.