Are you an experienced engineer in the field service and machinery maintenance? Would you like to evolve your career into the industrial sector?
If the answer is "yes", then apply now for this great career opportunity as Field Service Engineer.
For the Field Service Engineer position, our client offers:
- competitive remuneration package
- very good and multinational working environment
As Field Service Engineer, your main responsibilities are:
- Deliver high-quality technical services and support to the customers ensuring that all issues are dealt in the most effective way.
- Manage installations of filling lines, set up the machine and provide support during the installation.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned preventive maintenance activities to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical malfunctions and breakdowns.
- Reduce customers' operational cost, ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing high-quality services.
- Maintain accurate service reporting.
For the Field Service Engineer position, you need to have:
- bachelor's degree or above in Mechanical and Electrical or Automation Engineering
- high level of English and Greek language knowledge in written and verbally
- availability for traveling
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now