Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for dynamic professionals to cover the following position in Greek Hotspot Islands:
Field Support Officer
- Work under the supervision of the EASO Field Coordinator/EASO management staff and contribute to the overall management of the EASO Operation under responsibility;
- When needed, replace the EASO Field Coordinator;
- Coordinate the day-to-day management of the operation, including planning, implementation, assessment of needs, staff management, problem-solving;
- Keep updated, maintain excellent understanding of and ensure implementation of all developments in guidance, quality feedback, SOPs;
- Under the coordination of the Field Coordinator liaise with EASO Athens Office for feedback and guidance on day-to-day issues of the operation;
- Provide support in managing contacts, liaise and network with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. other European and International institutions, NGOs, Greek authorities and others;
- Participate in internal and external meetings;
- Provide regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
- University degree is required;
- Post-graduate degree will be considered as an asset;
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks and in particular in managing and coordinating big intercultural and interdisciplinary teams is required; Experience in the field within the migration and asylum context will be an advantage;
- Very good understanding of the Greek migration and asylum context is required;
- Fluency in English (both oral and written);
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications;
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of team;
- Very good organisational skills.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your cv in English, using the Europass format.
Last day for applications will be the 6th, September 2019.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.