· glyfada, athens
Are you a finance graduate?
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to meet you!
Apu Global Research offers you the opportunity to work as a Finance Officer, where you will be:
- Creating and implementing financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
- Planning and preparing Organisation’s budget
- Executing financial statement analysis and management reports
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Evaluating investment opportunities
- Performing periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
- Contributing to financial audits for the Organisation
What you need to have:
- Degree in Finance
- 5 years of professional experience in Finance, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Communication skills
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV in order to become a part of our Team.
[To send your CV please click here.]